Wednesday, August 3, 2011

365?

For people who haven't heard about project 365, it is like a photo-dairy (that is what I'd like to call it) where you document your life for 365days in the form of photographs. Sounds interesting? I was discussing it with T about it over dinner today. If I start project 365, I really don't want to get off mid-way, so I thought a partner would keep me motivated. He is not willing :(, thinking it might not be possible to take a photo daily; seems that it depends on his mood! now what mood does it take to pull out your camera-phone and take a pic of something interesting you come across that day??
Slightly disappointed and yet to decide on when to start and how it keep the engine running..

8 comments:

  1. hey that sounds interesting..i'll like to start one..but all i have is a 5 mp camera in my phone..will that work??? and where do i start it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey, liked your idea. and wish you a very happy friendship day Daya :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @RpT oh sure u can start it anytime, anywhere and with any cam, it's all upto you. 5mp will do a good job, so u needn't worry! You can do it on photo-sharing sites like Flickr or picasa, label each of your photograph as 1/365 for the 1st day, 22/365 for the 22nd day and so on... Or at 365project.org(its a good place n im planning to start there). Select a comfy day n start-off. I'm planning begin from 15 Aug coz that's closer. And belated fship day to u!

    @Amrita hey thanks I just stumbled upon it and even I liked the concept. It ain't my original idea :P n belated happy fship day to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey!!! i have started the project at 365.org...its nice yaar!!! too good...and thank u very much for the concept...do let me know when you start so that i can follow a great photographer....hum to shishya hain..humare guru ban jao yaar...and belated frndshp day to u too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats great! all the best! yeah sure will write up a post here on 15th with the link (that's when I intend to start).And do give me your link too.. I'm nowhere even close to being called a photographer, but thanks for calling me that :) n great is a word that's totally out of focus for me! I'm a hobbyist just like you and others out here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey what happened to your 365 project..why didn't it come up yet???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was busy the last weekend. Had been out on a trip. The only thing that is keeping me from starting out is that I can't carry my dslr everywhere and I need to depend on my phone on most of the days (atleast on weekdays). I don't know if I can put up good images with that. I'll start sometime this week and write up here. hows your p365 going on?

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh!!! ok..mine has been fun..all thanks to u..u introduced me to the thing

    ReplyDelete