Saturday, July 9, 2011

AJ

I met Aj today, my long-time, old school friend. Unlike others, I barely get to meet my school friends. And some people I haven't met at all after school. It is simply because our houses are all far apart, though within the same city..It's been 7 years since school, and I still miss every scintilla of it.

People change. And the change looks so evident because of the attachment we had with each other. But still, our silly parts stick on...same with this guy, he has a big beard, has become very stout, but his jokes were silly, and are still the same, and I don't think that would ever change!. Commuting to school via school-bus was what made us so close. Our school bus gang was different. It was fun. Noise. So much noise that sometimes our driver used to stop the bus in between on the road, come back and hit us with the wooden-scale. He would make us sit apart, me in the front next to him, Aj in the last seat, Ak right behind him, J in between, M somewhere else. We would all look at each others faces sitting in different seats, and giggle :) now I smile.
Hitting chalk-pieces was a game that me and Aj had invented. The cheapest game on the planet.:P After classes, we all used to run up to the black-board, collect chalk-pieces, put them in our pockets and get prepared. In the school bus, we used to sit in the last seat and pelt those chalks on people who were walking or people who were on their cycles. They would look around as soon as the chalk hit them, not knowing from where it came. We would look at their reactions and chuckle. I feel bad for playing this game, because it would trouble people, but because it was "school" I guess it would be forgiven.

The water games, Christmas parties, and what not. I must tell you that one hour journey from my house to school is just un-forgettable. For every-one of us. I would love to write more about my school, but will keep some of it for my later posts. Gn!

No comments:

Post a Comment