Monday, June 27, 2011

The over-choosy guy

I usually keep myself from going out shopping when somebody else wants to buy. It depends actually. My sister would roam around the whole day, visit each and every shop in the area and can never feel completely content with whatever she has bought! Yet I love her! But my cousin sister is different. She goes into a shop only when she is sure that she wants to buy there. I love her too!
Me? Most of my shopping happens without any plan. Especially the clothes. Most of the guys are like that. They won't spend too much time choosing.
That was my perception until I went out shopping with my colleague today. He wanted to buy a blazer for his bro's wedding. Another guy joined us. This Mr.Another talked like he knew better than those showroom people, and ended up being over-choosy for his friend..thereby wasting my time and that lil' energy that was left over 'after-office'. I pity his parents man! He would take ages to choose a girl if he takes this long for choosing a dress for his friend!
Yeah, dinner with T..had chicken Biryani!
Ok now, I've written keeping my 'about-to-fall-on-the-table' sleep on the edge.. see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment