Thursday, May 26, 2011

being nosey

dai...why can't some people mind their own business. I guess they won't be able to sleep in the night if they don't poke around. If girls are nosey, you wouldn't mind much (no offense girls!), but if a guy pokes around too much you'll feel like giving him one on his head and tell him to mind his own business. esp. if the guy isn't too close to you. Who's this? My own colleague who sits next to me. He stares at my monitor like he has never seen one before. Though he cannot understand what I'm doing he still manages to inquire and expects a full explanation in return. After he gets a satisfying answer, he moves on to the next guy. You can find many such people out there similar to this guy. I hope they get their satisfaction in whatever they're trying to achieve by being nosey!

So, I'm planning on putting this up on the side of my monitor! You can try too if you are being irritated by someone similar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment