Saturday, May 7, 2011

Read on if you want to pass time. .

man.. I get so many thoughts about my next blog posts when I'm not at home, not in front of my computer. And now as I sit in front of my machine, Blam!! I'm blank...

Anyhow, yesterday was good.. Attended a class on Bird photography after office.


I'm very inclined towards photography, I love expressing things through photographs. I believe pictures have the ability to express more than words! They carry a feel.

At 9 went to a forest in the outskirts of my city to find if we were lucky to spot some elephants late in the night. But, it's when you expect the most that things don't turn up. Right? This was another such instance. Had food in the forest at 11.30 PM with all night birds tweeting and forest insects chattering continuously. I must say these sounds are mixed with beauty and fear, sounds you cannot find in a city. Isn't it?


On the way back, we saw a medium-sized snake on the road right in front of us. This was my first encounter with a snake in the wild. Though I have seen a very small one sometime back. It was brown with black spots on it. If I were a herpetologist I would've told you its name as well! Anyhow we didn't spot anything interesting other than this.

Reached home at 1.30AM, was too tired to even do my bed, slept on the clothes lying around on it. I often do this, but here is a genuine excuse! lol

Today, I woke up pretty soon even after sleeping so late, 6AM, dropped Naveen home as he had to go to office at 8. Came home, then went out for a walk with Tarun. We go primarily for talking, though both of us won't agree if you'd ask that! :P
Came back after a good session of walking, chitchat, and a masala dosa. Yes, he's still dieting! But according to him, its just one masala dosa right? what big difference is it going to make? I won't answer that!

Went to cousins house in the evening with Raj. Came back and went to Ashram. Came back home. While having dinner my dear Mr.T calls me and tells me to come out near a shop few blocks away from my house. He was drunk! He was with Mr.R and Mr.C, who were drunk too. Had some lime juice which I was forced to have! I didnt have any option. Now I'm home blogging! This was my day. You tell me how you feel my day was?

Tomorrow is Sunday, I don't have any plans as of such right now except my walk in the morning and a small function in Ashram for sometime. I'll post tomorrow if I find time. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment