Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bitter pill again

I want to be independent. Staying in a joint family is not good always.
Over the past week my aunt has be speaking to me regarding buying an android phone for her sister. She wanted me to do the research and tell her which phone is the best and all that. I have done my part. She has told me to go along with them on Saturday to buy one too. I have agreed.

But yesterday I got a message from her stating that I need to create a spreadsheet regarding the phones that I have selected and to take a print out of that to the store because we might get cheated! Hell, you are going to get even more cheated if you act dumb like this. And moreover I don't have much time to waste on this. For me, do ur research on the internet and then decide a model and go buy. What, are you gonna save 200 after wasting 2 whole days on research?  She tells me I am dis-organized and that I don't know the value of money and futile stuff like that.

And one thing she likes doing is, finding others' mistakes. How will she ever get peace of mind? and is she flawless in the first place?  No, I'm not blaming her or anything like that, of course she has helped me a lot in many ways, but there is a threshold for my toleration. I believe everyone has one, which if crossed will break down the person! The same is happening to me right now. People trying to control me. Come on, I'm going to be 24 in some days.

I want to get out of this city and move away from my joint family, want to be independent. I will write again when that day comes..I don't want people to control me. I work for 5 days a week and need to go out with friends and relax during weekends.
I should not discuss too much about anything with my aunt, need control regarding some things like these which finally aggregate to something which ends up consuming a lot of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment