Tuesday, May 3, 2011

how silly can engineers get

Me and Tarun have always had this brawl that the person who goes and eats out alone, is desperate to eat and cannot control their tongue. lol. I know this sounds like we are empty-headed. But the point is that he is trying to reduce weight by dieting and many other nature cure stuff. And someday ends up eating like hell :P and he blames me that I don't have "food-control" (we call it that lol).

Yesterday he has had ice-cream while driving home in the rain. He loves that and I think most of the guys out there will love doing that :).. myself included. According to me, he was alone. But according to him he was with an office friend. He won't give up and neither will I :) Fun..isn't it

N this is just the sample of how silly engineers can get  lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment