Sunday, May 15, 2011

Over Eaten

Oh good blogger's finally working. Over the past week I wasn't able to login and write new posts. Blogger was under maintenance. I'm glad it's back.
I hadn't watched Hangover(movie) and I watched it today. The reason being I watched hangover-2 trailer and that persuaded me to watch the first part. I found it good, little exaggerating at times, but worth a watch. I enjoyed the movie.

Borrowed a book from the Jim Corbett series(man eating leopard of Rudraprayag), going to start reading it tonight.
Had a light breakfast in the morning, and by afternoon I got so hungry. I went and ate out with my aunt and uncle. I was so hungry, that in fact I ended up eating too much :) another reason being it was butter chicken :) It happens sometimes. Just when we are hungry, we feel like eating everything we can that we find eatable. So as it goes, I over-ate and now in a position where I cannot sleep and I'm feeling restless. That's why I'm blogging now! I guess it's gonna take sometime for me to get right on track. Mr.T is coming over now, and we are going out. see you later!

2 comments:

  1. hello!!!..read your first post..nice name..it isn't weird but just uncommon..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!! yeah maybe uncommon..I wanted it to be that :)

    ReplyDelete