Sunday, May 1, 2011

Had a tiring morning, and a tiring yet wonderful evening!


Today was good. Had been to a function in B.N in someone's house along with Abhilash. Had good lunch and came back to ashram. Then went home, Rajni's flick, dalapathi was running on TV; the movie is a master-piece of Mani Ratnam and Illayaraja. Commendable direction, both music and the movie. If you know tamil, then this is a must-watch movie. Trust me you'll love it :)

Then volunteered for Dada Vaswani's speech in the evening. The man is so arguably simple yet so inspiring. This is the first time that I’m listening to his speech. I have no words to describe the depth of his knowledge. I'm already getting the urge to read some of his books and listen to some of his previous lectures. I will start soon. I am so lucky that I got to sit in a place very close to him. Yeah, volunteering comes with attached benefits! :)

I remember what he spoke, which I will write about here in one of my later posts, as I'm sleepy.. so good night for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment