Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sitting on the other side of the table

Today I referred Sandeep's friend to my company as there was a requirement for the post of windows 7 mobile developer. He seemed like a good guy and I must say he was talkative (u cannot find many talkative guys out there unlike girls!).

Showed a lot of interest in development. So we hired him. He was so happy, I could tell by that beaming smile which he was trying to control. I'm glad I made his day. I want him to work well and smart, and I really hope he does. Let's see how it goes.
And BTW, today I handled my first informal interview and I am happy I did that. It isn't the same when you are sitting on the other side of the table. You have to be responsible and make a quick judgement about the interviewee, and things felt different :)

No comments:

Post a Comment