Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

Unlike others, I do not have the patience to endure a sickening movie. So, each movie I watch is usually a one highly recommended by my friends or my sister, or coz of a really alluring trailer that I have watched. I do a lot of research before starting off a movie. Right from IMDB to youtube I ensure the movie is worth a watch. So the list of movies that I've watched when compared to others is short. And my list of flops are shorter too :)
This one is my all-time fav. The very tagline of the movie itself shows the ripeness of the director. I can watch it any number of times and still feel like watching it again. No wonder its on #1 on imdb. Impressive direction, mind blowing acting, and most of all, the best narration by Freeman. I can go on and on about this movie, but I'll stop here for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment